A warm friendly Irish welcome awaits you from the moment you arrive
at Heathfield Farm House, with a hot cup of tea or coffee and home made
Turn off the main A29 into another world, filled with peace and
tranquillity. Enter through the Georgian gates and drive through
the tree-lined avenue below, which has glorious rhoddendron.
- There is a large secure parking area for guest vehicles.
- Open all year (except Christmas and New Year)
- Credit cards accepted with usual terms
- A.I.B Agri-Tourism Ulster Winner
- Ulster Guesthouse of the year finalist
- There are local amenities and good restaurants in the area
- An ideal base from which to explore the timeless landscape
of the Causeway Coast, Glens of Antrim and the walled city of
- As the owner is a past Lady Captain of Castlerock Golf Club, golfers are particularly welcome